Program Background and Grant Criteria
Giving Hope Inc. (Giving Hope Bingo) believes in giving back to the communities that support us and in which we live, work and do business. Each year Giving Hope Inc. provides financial support to non-profit organizations throughout local communities through various financial grants and fundraising efforts. We believe in building long term relationships with organizations that provide programs to strengthen and nurture families and children that need it most in our community.
Due to the large number of requests Giving Hope Inc. receives each year we predetermine our monetary donations and must decline some worthwhile organizations asking for financial support. However, we are very excited to offer a public grant application for our Giving Hope Inc Grant Program.
This grant program is designed to support non-profit organizations in the Southeastern SD Area. By providing these grants to non-profit organizations, our hope is to bring thousands smiles and support to the children and families who need it most.
The following information will help you determine if your organization is eligible to apply for our Grant Program. If your organization fits the below criteria and requirements, we welcome you to fill out the attached application for 2023
Mission: Provide Funding Through Fun
Vision: Giving Kids Hope Values:
B Be Present
I Invest In Yourself
N No Is Not An Option
G Give Before We Get
O Over Deliver
Giving Hope Inc is seeking to support with this Grant:
- Non-profit organizations that have a focus on children and families in need most defined as:
• Creating Opportunities for Special Needs children that may not otherwise exist
• Promoting Safe, Healthy, Nurturing Environments where children can belong
• Offering Educational, Recreational and Mentor Opportunities
• Supporting organizations that provide services to Low Income Communities/Meeting Basic Needs
- Non-profit organizations that align with our corporate Mission, Vision and Values.
- Non-profit programs and events that focuses in Southeastern SD.
- Non-profit programs and events that allow GH Inc. to be recognized for its contribution to the organization for greater visibility of Giving Hope Inc. throughout local communities.
- Non-profit programs and events that produce an impact within the organization and community.
- Non-profit programs and events that will bring “Smiles and Stories” to the recipients of the product.
Requirements for Application:
- Your organization must be a non-profit with tax-exempt status 501©(3).
- Your organization must have a focus on children and families in need most.
- Your organization must help children and their families who are located in Southeast SD.
Giving Hope Inc will NOT consider Grant Applications for:
- Organizations that do not directly work with and/or benefit children (defined as less than 18 years old).
- Organizations outside of Southeastern SD.
- Profit organizations.
- Individuals, social or religious clubs, government or political organizations, public or private schools.
- Applications accepted via email between November 1, 2023 and December 30, 2023
- Grant Award Notification/Decline by January 10th, 2024
- Grants awarded as budget allows throughout the first Quarter of 2024.
Please review the Giving Hope Inc. Grant Program Grant Criteria and Eligibility Requirements before filling out the below application. Applications may also be accepted through email. Click here to download PDF and send to Neil@givinghopesf.org Feel free to call 605-351-2395 with questions.
Note: If awarded the Giving Hope Inc. Grant, recipients must use the awarded funds for the purpose described in this grant application completed by the non-profit organization. Any changes to the program or event must be approved by GH Inc. A follow-up report on the program or event outcome is appreciated one month after the program or event ends.